You fuckin, fuckin...FUCK

SlimSkeeter

I dunno about you, but I'm running out of new insults....there are only so many times I can call someone a Cock Juggling Thunder Cunt or a Putrid Pile of Pulsating Pink Pussy Puke before it gets old. Any suggestions?

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
I'm bored with my freshly sanitized vocab.. :yociexpress09:

The most vicious thing I say lately is "You Jerk." Ugh.

I do have all sorts of wonderfully colorful thoughts though.

:khi6d:

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
I dunno about you, but I'm running out of new insults....there are only so many times I can call someone a Cock Juggling Thunder Cunt or a Putrid Pile of Pulsating Pink Pussy Puke before it gets old. Any suggestions?
Just call people filthy niggers. It doesn't work at my family gatherings (what with my family being of pure aryan blood), but it may work for you. It really works at KFC.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Just call people filthy niggers. It doesn't work at my family gatherings (what with my family being of pure aryan blood), but it may work for you. It really works at KFC.
I live right next to a KFC. I kid you not, there is always. ALWAYS. at least one black person inside and in the drivethru. I'm not particularly racist... but it's just so damn predictable! haha

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
I live right next to a KFC. I kid you not, there is always. ALWAYS. at least one black person inside and in the drivethru. I'm not particularly racist... but it's just so damn predictable! haha
Am I right or am I right? That's right, I'm right.:29_003:

SlimSkeeter

I'm bored with my freshly sanitized vocab.. :yociexpress09:

The most vicious thing I say lately is "You Jerk." Ugh.

I do have all sorts of wonderfully colorful thoughts though.

:khi6d:
I'm wondering what kinds of colorful thoughts you are having. Share with the group!

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
I'm wondering what kinds of colorful thoughts you are having. Share with the group!
Heh. Right now, they involve excursioning for coffee and chinese. My mom rescued the toddler from me last night and kept him all night long so I'm like:

:yociexp77::yociexp108: :14_003: :yociexp59: :yociexp73: :17_003: :khi9l: :khi8f: :yociexp50:

All wrapped up in one :)

I love that boy, but god damn. I got him up at 6am yesterday and refused to let him nap all day (hoping he'd go to sleep by 10:30), took him to play for 4? hours - which he did, nonstop and my mom STILL couldn't get him to go to sleep until midnight... with the aid of this drink called "calm" that's supposed to knock out hyper kids. It worked. I want some.

He was up by 8 or 9 this morning, I believe.

SlimSkeeter

this calm...does it come in a bottle with a square bottom? if so it sounds like the stuff that used to knock me out on a regular basis.

Kidding aside, last semi-relationship I was in, the chick had 3 kids (though none of them toddlers, all older) and it was hell getting them to sleep so I can only imagine a younger version of the same thing.

DAMN!!! I hijacked my own thread!!!