Your Friday drink of choice

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
Friday after work is the greatest time of the week because it is the longest amount of time before more work.
What alcoholic beverage(s) do you like to indulge to celebrate this once a week extravaganza?

Quite honestly I'm not picky at all. Whatever is cheap and gets me there is good enough for me. The wife, however, constantly wants to try new girly drinks because of an 'ill advised' purchase on my part, the mixed-drink ingredient book. We now have every manor of mixes, alcohols, and everything in between. These things are completely useless to a man void of any standards.

If I'm in a beer mood I'll take a case of Miller Lite (from Milwaukee eh?), and when I'm not in a beer mood I'll grab a bottle of Malibu for myself.

If it's been a particularly brutal week, I'll certainly want to wake up the next morning confused about where I am and how I got there. In which case, the only thing I'll drink is Whiskey on the rocks, any whiskey.

How about yourselves?

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
I like me some Heineken or Amstel Light, but if I need something harder I'll snag a bottle of Captain Morgans.

Yum.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
Hehehe.. It goes down smooth. Too smooth.

How much of your freshman year do you remember?
Not much after that week...
(For those that don't know, sailing the seven seas means putting down a liter of captain ever day for a week.)

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
I'm not in a drinking mood today so I've only drank coffee with whiskey (Jameson) and coffee with Amarula (according to the bottle, it's the choice for the elephant).

It was decent.

If I had any vodka then I'd probably try making Espresso martinis.

On a normal Friday, however, any decent beer will do. Preferably Hansa, Heineken, Carlsberg or Tuborg, or perhaps a can of Aass?

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
Three words;

Three Wise Men

You take equal parts of Jack Daniels, Jim Beam, and Johnnie Walker, put em in a shot glass, drink, repeat, vomit.

At the end of the week, I require STRONG drink. No pussy beer or flavored vodka will do. That's the shit I drink on fucking Wednesday.

Sucker

I am a fucking German........ so fucking guess what i would fucking drink after i finished my fucking work............ of course a good fucking German fucking beeeer.

Have a nice fucking weekend....
Sucker

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
and when I'm not in a beer mood I'll grab a bottle of Malibu for myself.
Know how I know you're gay?

If I'm in a beer mood I'll take a case of Miller Lite (from Milwaukee eh?)
If you're going to poison your body with the shit that comes out of Milwaukee, grow a pair and drink Stag. The way I see it, if you're going to drink shit, you might as well drink the nastiest, vile shit available.

But I digress, I'm from St. Louis and we're biased to our A.B. products. Although if I'm gonna drink beer, I prefer Guiness or Pabst Blue Ribbon (yes, I know that Pabst comes from Milwaukee).

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
Know how I know you're gay?
Blow me. Malibu is the only thing I can drink with the wifey around that doesn't elicit a condescending raised eyebrow "you're not going to get drunk again are you?" look from her. The wrong answer here initiates the chastity belt sequence.

The way I see it, if you're going to drink shit, you might as well drink the nastiest, vile shit available.
We call that Milwaukee's Best 'round these parts. I had enough of that in college and it's the only beer I won't drink.

Although if I'm gonna drink beer, I prefer Guiness or Pabst Blue Ribbon (yes, I know that Pabst comes from Milwaukee).
Guinness tastes like candy to me. I'll order it when the beer mood strikes me at a restaurant, but it isn't what I consider a Friday party beer.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
I totally got addicted to "brain juice" aka Minute Maid Pomegranate-Blueberry juice so lately I've been drinking these like water.
Blue PomeCosmo

1 part Stoli blueberi vodka
1 1/2 part Minute Maid Pomegranate-Blueberry juice
1/2 part Cointreau or Triple Sec
Shake with ice cubes, then strain into chilled martini glasses

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
I totally got addicted to "brain juice" aka Minute Maid Pomegranate-Blueberry juice so lately I've been drinking these like water.
Blue PomeCosmo

1 part Stoli blueberi vodka
1 1/2 part Minute Maid Pomegranate-Blueberry juice
1/2 part Cointreau or Triple Sec
Shake with ice cubes, then strain into chilled martini glasses

Ooooh... this sounds good! :yociexp77: