Your Opinion

SittinGrumpy

I would really like your opinion on this....I will come back with mine when I am sure what it is.

[video=youtube;5zrsl8o4ZPo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zrsl8o4ZPo[/video]

SittinGrumpy

OK, so this pisses me off... since when do we sing "praises" to our president? If it would have been a bunch of black kids singing Bush's praises... the country would be up in arms over it.....

I just don't understand the way people think sometimes.

SlimSkeeter

^^^ LOL

Just one more step in the downward spiral. Next up to the chopping block will be whats left of the Bill of Rights.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
I don't like it either, but to me, it's the same thing as having kids sing about how great the US/their state/their school/their parents are.

Best part about this video? The ghetto instructors with their fat, manicured hands waving around all excited to see mixed races praising their black president.

haha, and how the camera-ista zooms in on the white girl like LOOK! A white girl !

:69:

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Kommie will like it, just replace the Obama with \"honorable Chairman\" and it fits right in with China's school system.
This is the Chinese National Anthem in English. Try not to mouth the words,.....oh....before I forget, show me the part about "honorable Chairman". Better yet, show where I mentioned that I am communist in a serious manner...........fucking G.I. Jane

[video=youtube;XyHVsFdxGRU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyHVsFdxGRU&feature=related[/video]

Which just proves it is fucking wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!
Excuse me, pochafatmansass, did I give my opinion to this yet??

Figured the little ones would get a laugh at that.......

Now for my long awaited, anticipated opinion.....
Wrong by all accounts. Kids should not be involved in political opinions, discussions, flag waving, national anthem singing nor heart holding pledges.

Better for them to form their own opinions on these matters when they are mature enough.
The Pledge of Alligience should be banned from all schools, all nations, regardless............

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
Am I the only one that doesn't give a fuck either way?

Is this brainwashing? Those stupid kids aren't going to remember Obama by the time their opinions matter, so who cares if they're told to think he's the tits? All those kids are doing is memorizing some words and and doing what they're told until they get to go to recess. Class dismissed, who gives a shit.

Cyber-bully

among many similarities between barak hussein and saddam hussein is that they both force little kids to praise them

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
I get it.
General McChrystsal in NATO tries to call the White House, gets put on hold and phone muzak is the infamous song that the kids in the OP sings.
The General find's it catchy.

Bitches.

On topic: I've seen worse things happen.
I'm sorry to have to tell you this.........
The members of this forum have been in a big week long meeting and have concluded.............

Your avatar looks nothing like a squirrel but more like a brown doo doo drinking coffee......

Sorry dude, they elected me to inform you....
Need a shoulder to cry on? Here ya go little buddy!

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
Your avatar looks nothing like a squirrel but more like a brown doo doo drinking coffee......
You know, that would actually be even more awesome!

I have no problems being assosiated with Coprophilia.
But thanks for your concern =)