You're a TRAITOR!

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
So, some skank ass bitch who go their emos all tied up recently is making failed attempts to rile me up by calling me a "traitor".

What exactly makes one a traitor?
Have I sold State secrets to our enemies?
Have I given out Plutonium enrichment methods to Rogue States like Iran?

So, Pinkskank, I am calling you out on this.
Do please explain how is it that I am a "traitor".

Don't even bother patting yourself on the ass for this. You are nowhere close, but do try to explain.

While you're at it, explain why I am "anti-American". What have I said, in your pea sized brain, to be labeled as such?

Explain, with proof and links why I am anti-American and a traitor.
What makes a person anti-American? Try your best, dear, though your best will never be enough to show with any reasoning.

I think threads like this are way too emotional for you. Bet you can't explain without getting all pissy!

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
I find it interesting that you can't pick on someone your own size.

So in that case, you can add "loser" (again) to the list of names your mother likely still calls you.

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
I'd say you're pretty anti-establishment. It just so happens that many of your beliefs (that you post publicly on forums) are against the normal thinking of most Americans and their government. Thus. . .I'd say she's drawn that conclusion.

Now. . .I don't belive that you belive half of the crap you post in an effort to stir the pot, but I can see where she might think you have a bias against the country in which you were born. I don't think however that makes you a traitor. You become a traitor when you actively fight against your country or purposely seek to do harm or help others do harm against it or its people.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
It is sad you haven't the insight or intelligence to understand what you have become.
Any explanations or clarification to you now you have reached this stage in your old life would be futile.
You ARE a traitor...so accept it and kill yourself immediately.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
And there you go. Could not have said it better.
You are 100% correct.
You never have, nor ever will be able to write anything as lucid as Funneeman did (or anyone else)
Don't think for one moment that your posts have any relevance, truth or patriotic content.
You are what you are...a burnt out old traitor who took the easy but disgusting action of breeding with animals.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
You lost me here, so I can't comment.

Instead, I'm commenting on my inability to comment given that I am unclear of the details of your account.:10_003:
She has saw it fit as usual with her emotions leading the way like a charioteer being lead by horses, to call me a traitor.

It is sad you haven't the insight or intelligence to understand what you have become.
Any explanations or clarification to you now you have reached this stage in your old life would be futile.
You ARE a traitor...so accept it and kill yourself immediately.
You are 100% correct.
You never have, nor ever will be able to write anything as lucid as Funneeman did (or anyone else)
Don't think for one moment that your posts have any relevance, truth or patriotic content.
You are what you are...a burnt out old traitor who took the easy but disgusting action of breeding with animals.
It figured you had nothing reasonable to say. Nothing more than slander on your part. Thanks for proving me right.

Hardwood

Apr 25, 2008
buddhaboy Is a troll, pure and simple. A very angry little slant eyed troll with straight black hair and a "bowl" haircut like Moe from The Three Stooges, thats how I see him anyway. Woob woob woob woob, nyuck nyuck nyuck

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
She has saw it fit as usual with her emotions leading the way like a charioteer being lead by horses, to call me a traitor.
It figured you had nothing reasonable to say. Nothing more than slander on your part. Thanks for proving me right.
Many members have found in the past that is impossible to have a reasonable discussion with you. Your senility does not allow you to accept the truth, traitor.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
Traitor:
1. a person who betrays another, a cause, or any trust.
2. a person who commits treason by betraying his or her country.
So far, it escapes me of how you can be a categorized as a traitor. You would have to have betrayed Pinkslit himself, or you would have to have committed treason to be a traitor...continuing...

Treason:
1. the offense of acting to overthrow one's government or to harm or kill its sovereign.
2. a violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or to one's state.
3. the betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith; treachery.
or
1. a crime that undermines the offender's government
2. disloyalty by virtue of subversive behavior
3. an act of deliberate betrayal

Maybe I'm ignorant of your night life here buddhaboy, but it would seem by definition, you aren't a "traitor." Speaking out against one's country, or establishing opinions in direct conflict with that of your country cannot be described as subversive or revolutionary behavior, it is simply your right to bitch...

Maybe Pinkslit just thinks you're a fucking douche?

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Maybe I'm ignorant of your night life here buddhaboy, but it would seem by definition, you aren't a "traitor." Speaking out against one's country, or establishing opinions in direct conflict with that of your country cannot be described as subversive or revolutionary behavior, it is simply your right to bitch...

More than likely the case here. In other words, something completely unreasonable, unfathomable and illogical. Her body secretes "emo hormones" instead of the happy stuff, hence her emotions in control.

Hardwood

Apr 25, 2008
More than likely the case here. In other words, something completely unreasonable, unfathomable and illogical. Her body secretes "emo hormones" instead of the happy stuff, hence her emotions in control.
Mega lame!!!!!!!!!

I was being kind.

badutahboy

Dude!
May 20, 2008
Traitor:
1. a person who betrays another, a cause, or any trust.
2. a person who commits treason by betraying his or her country.
So far, it escapes me of how you can be a categorized as a traitor. You would have to have betrayed Pinkslit himself, or you would have to have committed treason to be a traitor...continuing...

Treason:
1. the offense of acting to overthrow one's government or to harm or kill its sovereign.
2. a violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or to one's state.
3. the betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith; treachery.
or
1. a crime that undermines the offender's government
2. disloyalty by virtue of subversive behavior
3. an act of deliberate betrayal

I'd say based on these descriptions, buddha treads a very thin line as to whether or not he's a traitor. He's treading heavily on both of the definitions marked #2 under treason. He has committed no illegal act, but the fact that he ONLY speaks poorly of the U.S. government (and really the U.S. in general) really muddies the water in regards to whether or not he's a traitor.

I probably wouldn't go so far as to call him a traitor... However, it's been suggested to buddha numerous times in the past that he should give up his U.S. citizenship. He very clearly harbors nothing but ill will towards his home country, and he clearly has no intention of ever adopting a "live and let live" mentality towards us. To that end, why does he cling to the notion that he's a good american citizen, and why does he insist on being a hypocrite by playing both cards, depending on which benefits him at the moment?

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
I probably wouldn't go so far as to call him a traitor... However, it's been suggested to buddha numerous times in the past that he should give up his U.S. citizenship. He very clearly harbors nothing but ill will towards his home country, and he clearly has no intention of ever adopting a "live and let live" mentality towards us. To that end, why does he cling to the notion that he's a good american citizen, and why does he insist on being a hypocrite by playing both cards, depending on which benefits him at the moment?
And you're a fucking ijit. My harboring "nothing but ill will" has always been directed towards the Gov. You've yet to prove otherwise.

What exactly is a "good American citizen"? You perhaps? Why, because you live state side? You do nothing more than I do being American except that you live there and gobble down your share of Jack-in-the-box burgers.
Go jump in the Great Lakes, patriot.

I go on for days pointing out the nonsense here in Asia to friends and family but who has the guts to speak out about American atrocities, you? Give me a fucking break.

Talking about being a hypocrite.
Looked in the mirror recently? God forbid you ever slander the U.S. of A the same way you slam dunk other nations. Point your fingers, all 8 of them at you, bozo.

It's not an US and THEM thing, it's the US gov and the rest of the world with its fucking Hegemony.

YOU have nothing to do with it so pipe down and finish up your Orville Redenbacher microwave popcorn, La doucha.